Researching for business PC worksation cases in the market.

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by Doc PC 2007, May 16, 2007.

1. Doc PC 2007

Doc PC 2007 Geek Trainee

Hello all,
    Looking for professional advice from PC build technicians with knowledge in PC workstation cases. I've been asked to research for a case to standardize our PC builds. The key factors to consider are cost, durability, longevity and quality. We want case ideas that will standout to our business customers and are recognized as our build. One main goal is not to be changing cases every time we make a new build. We want a brand and model that has been in business for sometime and a case that has been well built and tested thoroughly. The value factor is extremely important as any professionals that have been building systems for resale or for any type of businesses would agree. No bells and whistles needed and no gaming features or lights. Thanks in advance for any expert suggestions.

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

This is basically what I use:Chenming CMUI-601AECB-U, but with a side window. It's been sold by Antec as their SX1030, and probably some other brands too, but it's a nice case. It has locks on the front and main side panel as well. Nice for transportation and some security. This one is the full-tower variant of the one I've pointed out.

Lian Li would be another brand I'd check out. Something like the PC-7B Plus II is a decent choice. They do have full-tower units, but those start at around $200 US.

Going above the $100 mark, this Silverstone Temjin SST-TJ06B-W might be a consideration if you think you may use EATX size motherboards.