Runescape 2 Account

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by matttibb, Mar 16, 2005.

1. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

Im going to be selling my runescape account (i never play it anymore) for £20. This is a bargain because I got up to £30 on ebay with 2 days to go but my acount got suspended :mad: despite all the disclaimers etc because i was breaching copyright apparently. If anyone is at all interested just say and ill send screen shots etc. Email- [email protected]. Cheers, matt :good:

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I see plenty of these selling on ebay, you should try again! give details about the account I think people will want to know! My little bro thinks his account is worth £100!

also please post the type of payment you can take!

3. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

Can take cheques or cash but paypal is preferred. Sniper that is bad advice ; I tried again and got my account suspended (ebay) and i have to fill out forms and send copies of id by post to try and get it back... :(
    It is combat level 62. Overall level is 570. This is quite low considering, but that is because I have never leveled ranged and crafting so I suppose that gives some easy character building to anyone who's intrested. Character has full rune,200k plus loads more items like rune pickaxe, rune hatchet, yellow clothes,rune scimmy and mithrill with much more. The highest stats are :
    Attack-50
    Strength-54
    Defence-50
    Fishing-55
    Mining-55
    Smithing-46
    Firemaking-39
    Woodcutting-48
    Cooking-52
    Prayer-31
    Hitpoints-50

The account is easily worth £50 in my opinion but i'm rather desperate for the money so I will accept £20 if anyone is intrested (although i doubt it), Matt

4. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

by details I mean how much money you have, the level etc not the account name.

[ot]plenty of people have their runescape accounts for sale on ebay.[/ot]

5. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

I know, that is why i'm annoyed. I put disclaimers and everything but i still get my account suspended and it seems no-one else does!!

6. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

See if you can get sum1 else to put it on their account for you..and see if they get it removed

7. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

That would be a bit tight :chk: Ask your mate if he/she's intrested nic :good:

8. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

I did he said hes got one now soz :(