School's In...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by UnSeEn, Sep 3, 2006.

1. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Well...it has come around again, and once again, I'm off to private school (last year, thank Allah). Just thought I'd give a post because I might not be able to get on HWF for a little while. Gotta get settled in, learn how to be a prefect, whip little kids into submission, and become a god-on-earth around campus. All that takes a while. Hell, I might just be overreacting and by tomorrow, I will have posted 20 more times randomly. But just in case I don't see you all in the next few days, I'm not dead and I don't need medical help. Cheers!

2. Addis

Addis The King

Heh, I've already left high school and off to college on tuesday :p.

3. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

school sucked, if there content filters give you any bother getting onto hwf give me a shout (PM or something!) after you've tried to get the admin to unblock hwf!

4. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

[ot]
    One of these days you're gonna get arrested... :p [/ot]

5. thomas234

thomas234 Big Geek

I'm back on Wednesday, going into year 10. Thankfully HWF isn't blocked... yet. We normally find ways to get round the blockers / filters, and can still get on MSN.

6. Chris_

Chris_ Excalibur

Back tomorrow morning 9:45 AM :x:

My alarms set for 9:35 AM :D

Going into year 10, I've heard it's the 'heads down, must concentrate' year ;) lol

Ahh well, I'll get over it someday.

7. donkey42

donkey42 plank

yep school was crap
    too right, be careful man

8. Addis

Addis The King

My new college, Winstanley, has a more advanced and free IT system than my old high school which used the network infrastructure of a goverment CLC. Still uses Windows, but can now run unauthorised executables.

I'm going to be doing some VB programming in class, although will do my main project in C++...

9. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

[OT]
    Incidents with police for:

Computer related things: 1 (i haven't heard anything since, and since i hadn't actually done anything i guess i wont)

non-computer related things: 7
    searched 4 times (i wasn't carrying anything i shouldn't have or done anything wrong on all occasions), accused (wrongly) of vandalism once, witness/participant once...

I've only ever had once incident where i was responsible, and i walked into the station with the person who wanted me charged (sounds kinda crazy, but i stick to my morals, i had done wrong, so i had to face the consequences... although i didn't even end up with a warning :eek: / :( )

i seem to attract attention walking around in a full length leather jacket for some reason :mad: / :p
    [/OT]

10. Addis

Addis The King

Hide yourself and your activities better Impotence ;).....

11. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

Naw dude, give 'em hell! :p

12. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Well Ive been at college for a week now and havn't hit my 'heads down, must concentrate' year and I seem to be okay so I wouldnt worry :D

13. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Year 12 in highschool is okay. I'm sort of getting the "big man on campus" feeling, especially concidering how short all the freshmen are but otherwise it's not very different. We don't even have Senior lounge yet and barely any other true privlidges, just "leverage" really.
    It sucks there are no computer classes really. The best I could do was Advanced digital photography which is basically photoshoping images and Desktop Publishing which is essentually the year book staff were we use Adobe InDesign to design the yearbook, oh boy!:rolleyes: