shuttle sn85g4 v2 blue screen problems

Discussion in 'Power Supplies and UPS's' started by homerduffbeer, Oct 24, 2004.

1. homerduffbeer

homerduffbeer Geek Trainee

hello everybody,
    i have got a sn85g4 v2, amd 3000 ,maxtor 160g sata,512mb 400mhz ram, pioneer dvd107d and fx200 asus card. running on xp pro.

im having big problems with this shuttle, ive put the raid drivers on with the floppy no problem there, then when windows starts to put the files on it goes to a blue screen saying my bios is not acpi complaint update your bios. i have flashed my bios with the new update and it still happens, it has sometimes installed xp ok but it runs very very slow and it wont let use the dvd player to install any drivers it just says not responding.i have tried another hard drive and different ram and still the same please someone help me before i launch this shuttle into space

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

hi there

There should be some ACPI options in BIOS if I remeber correctly you should be able to turn it off...

I hope this helps.

3. homerduffbeer

homerduffbeer Geek Trainee

have tried 2 other rom drives same error and blue screen. acpi will not disable, this is permanently enabled and will not allow access. if you have any more suggestions i would be gratefull :mad: