So I got an iPhone

Discussion in 'Tablets, Phones and Music Players' started by Matt555, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Yeah I bought one, just couldn't resist.

First impressions? Beautiful - while it has it's drawbacks and limitations it's just so elegant and cleverly designed that I can look past the flaws.

IMAP with GMail and the iPhone Mail.app is just excellent, the unlimited data with the O2 tariffs helps that too :)

The iPod is great for day-to-day use, I did have a 30GB iPod video (still do) but for just general use, walking to and from Uni and around town etc the iPhone is great and the battery life isn't that bad.

The interface is just amazing. Easy to use, accurate and has so many little features that once you know about them they just become invaluable (for instance, sliding your finger from left to right over a message in the list in SMS or Mail brings up the delete option).

Yeah, just some of my feedback on the device.

2. rimmer

rimmer Geek

I bought a Sony Ericsson K850i - the one with the 5 megapixel camera and touchscreen on the lower part of the screen. I love it, however I think they could have made better software for it. The first one with the phone is apauling. Its not so bad now I have flashed and updated it, but still minor bugs.