So...I'm about to be another $9,000 in the hole

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Big B, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

No. I'm not on . However, I have an uncle willing to co-sign for me for $9,000 so I can move to, and open an office in Kansas City, Missouri. Basically, I'm not sure how everything will play out, but I'm expecting that initiallly, I'll be diverting my attention to getting things going with the business. At this point, I don't forsee dropping off the block with Zone 365 or Hardware Forums, but I do expect to not be dropping by quite as much.

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

n/p Mr B, is this your own business your gona start, or is this going on from your training you did before? good luck with it :)

3. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

Good luck and I salute your courage :D !

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

It's training I've been doing. Basically, I know what I'm doing, it was just a matter of money. I pay the bills and run the office under my name, since I'm basically a contractor for the company.

5. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

You've gotta spend money to make money! I hope you do well in your venture. If I had your opportunity, I'd certainly take it ;)

6. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

good luck B. I'm sure i can speak for everyone and say that we'll miss you.

7. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Oh, I'll still be around the forums and on staff...but it might be much less than what I'm doing now, but hopefully for a short amount of time.

I want to go to Kansas City, but I may not because it's an awfully long way from anything else in the company. Being kind of a n00b in that respect, jumping out to KC might not be in the best plans right now. I might go down to Louisville, KY instead, but well see. Nothing is set in stone just yet.

8. David Lindon

David Lindon Geek Trainee

Good luck with starting your business. I hope it all works out for you.

9. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

you wana give us a update on how the business is going B? thanks

10. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Well, my cosigner pulled out, so, basically, the thing won't be getting off the ground anytime soon. Which, to say the least, sucks.