so YOU PEOPLE have turned me into an anime lover.

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by ninja fetus, Jul 10, 2005.

1. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

So far after joining hardware forums, I've seen Almost every gundam episode. Every Naruto episode to date (141 I believe). I've seen every full metal panic episode (24). Every Evangelion episode (27). I've seen various samurai and ninja movies. I've seen 14 episodes of Elfen Lied I don't know how many there are. I've seen Saiyuki 1-2. Seen Argento Soma 1-3. Then I've seen various episodes of various anime's.

Especially Big B. Grr. :mad:

2. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

Wow, I'm not into anime, and don't really care to be. I have enough to do between sleeping and sitting here posting literally all day. I have just for the most part stayed away from the non computer forums.

3. stinkfing3r

stinkfing3r Big Geek

so far since this forum, ive seen

all the full metal alchemist
    all dbz and dbgt plus all the movies
    all macross
    all cowboy bebop
    all hellsing

and thats it. the dbz killed me since their are like 270 something episodes.

4. ninja fetus

270 episodes, 200 filler episodes of training :)! Good fight scenes though. I have yet to see hellsing. Cowboy Beebop is really good. I wish I could get my hands on some outlaw star

5. stinkfing3r

stinkfing3r Big Geek

yeah lots of filler :p i remember when i first saw the freeza saga on cartoon network. i was so ready for the fight to end it seemed like it went on for 3 months.. then i watched it again and i realized it was like 15 episodes haha.

havent heard of outlaw star.. whats the story about with that? any good?

ps hit 100 post owowowooo!

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

It's addictive...hehehe. I'll probably start downloading GundamSEED Destiny and Bleach again once I get my DSL next week (lame tech support=teh suck).

I can be quite influential...I got my fiance to start watching it (thanks to Excel Saga...I'll get her into the really wierd stuff later on). The thing is, you can get away with some stuff more easily with animation than live action, IMO. A lot of the sci-fi stuff is fine, but the effects aren't always the best. It's still a niche market.

7. ninja fetus

ahh bleach :) good stuff

outlaw star..I don't really know the story line but it has good action

8. Cooper

Cooper Geek Trainee

I used to watch outlaw star on toonami. Something about a space criminal with a stolen ship.