solution urgent

Discussion in 'Printers, Scanners and Digital Cameras' started by amire, Mar 6, 2012.

1. amire

amire Geek Trainee

pls
    I want a resolution for scanner.so, I want scanner a document about my scanna ire, and during I have scanner me owes finds the document about my pc.how i can do it
    i have windows 7
    resolution urgent pls

2. Wildcard

Wildcard Big Geek

Hello,

The first thing you need to do is be sure that your scanner is being recognized by windows. When you plug in the scanner, it should install a driver for it, whether it is a generic one or vendor specific. If it is not recognized, you will need to download and install a driver for the scanner from the manufaturer's website. Once the scanner is recognized by Windows, you can go to start, All Programs, Windows Fax and Scan to run the windows Scan software. At the bottom left of the window, click on the scan button, then at the top in the toolbar choose new scan. You will then be able to change settings here and file locations. Then click the scan button to create the new scan! I have a link for a video showing how to do this from Microsoft. Hopefully this will help you :)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Scan-a-document-or-photo-with-Windows-Fax-and-Scan