Star Wars TV Series?!?

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by Anti-Trend, May 3, 2005.

1. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

George Lucas has confirmed that he will be working on two new syndicated TV series based on the Star Wars universe. Since I think the man has clearly lost his mind, as evidenced by the creation of the "Jar-Jar Binks" character, this could this turn out a bit... uninspired. Or perhaps even worse* (if that was possible)...

-AT

* If you want to continue grasping to the vain belief that George Lucas is anything but insane, don't click on that link. Ever. And especially don't stream the MP3 playlist of "Christmas in the Stars". You've been warned.

2. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I heard he has like episode 7,8,9but won't film them. Crazy. Also there was and still may be it wasn't too long ago a star wars cartoon.

3. Addis

Addis The King

I don't think there was no 7,8,9 since the story really ends with Return of the Jedi.

True this is insane. I can't wait for Episode III though.

4. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

There is a 7, 8 and 9 in the series, the films are based off the old original Star Wars books, of which there were 9. That's how I recall it anyway. 'Cause those three concentrate on Luke forming his Jedi Academy and Han Solo's kids with Princess Leia.

Anyway, Star Wars Series is probably the worst idea since X-COM decided to try and make a FPS game.

5. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Lucas shoulda stopped while he was ahead.

6. ninja fetus

I'm gonna watch it. May be good, very low chances though

7. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I think the Star Wars films do quite well, I'm no fan of the films but I do like them. Already showing have been sold out in some cinemas in the UK. I know a few cinemas have the very first showing around 6AM, which is mad.

8. ninja fetus

First showing here is at 12:01 AM release date. It's already been bought out. I thnk on the 19th or something it shows here. I'm getting a bunch of lightsabers with friends and will reek battle upon thy theater. :) (expect a video of it)

As for star wars, I'm getting all the movies and will watch them over the course of this week and next to refresh me. Also I have knights of the old repubil2 the pc game to get just some more info. I am no star wars geek though in episodeII just under 22 minutes in the film at the bar scene on the very left screen they are playing pod racer :)

9. Addis

Addis The King

Yea I like the star wars films, Ep3 is out 19th May and I can safely say that there will be no seats available for days. I have a lighty uppy saber that does sounds. So does my 7 year old brother and we used to duel with them.

10. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

No way! I want one! Bring it school!

11. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

how come i feel a televised series is gonna kill star wars (televised Zelda was the most (curse) up thing ever)