Steam Pays Off

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Waffle, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Whlist full of glitches and problems (I didn't experience any), Valve's Steam Server has accomplished what it set out to do. Stopped piracy. 20,000 pirates to be precise.

Read The Story Here.

2. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

class

3. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

20,000 is that all? I guess its a start! Theres probably ways around this already!? anyway what happens when you want to sell the game?

4. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

y'know I was thinking that earlier. I can't see that being a problem for most. I'm so hooked on CS right now..

I've gone from my first ten games, which was basically - Waffle run, Waffle Die, Waffle see's brains trickle down wall for fifth time in a row.

To:

Waffle run, waffle kill kill kill, stabbed in back by someone worse than me!

My best yet is 24 kills total, and only 5 deaths in a 10 match game!! W00T W@7713.

I think.

5. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I've pubbed with my old clan. We downed 5 or 6 rounds with none of us dying. Pwn the pubs! ClanxP. I don't know if it's still up. Resigned a while ago after my friend wouldn't let me mooch off his steam account any longer.

20,000...hmm, that's a start. Gonna be a real b--tch if someone already has registered your cd key...