Techno artists

Discussion in 'Concert Hall' started by ninja fetus, Nov 6, 2004.

1. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

Anyone know of any good techno artists that are also popular? I need some new music and techno seems to be the best to blare out to my neighbors.

:swear: prick neighbors...bwahaha...

2. Egaladeist

Egaladeist I am the Eg Man

if you really want to disturb the neighbors ninja fetus...after you attach some hidden outdoor speakers in the tree overhanging their bedroom window...try polka or accordian music from 1am to 4 am in fifteen minute intervals ( five minutes on...ten off )just when they think it's safe to go back to bed...hehehehehe! :good: :p

3. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

alternatively get some Rave music, i'm guessing it's similiar to Death/Thrash Metal or Grind Core in the rock world.

That and 700W's of bass oughta to the trick.

4. ninja fetus

I got a 250watt bass. dual 6.5". aww yeauuuh and an old samsung 70watt 14' woofer. That thing makes some noise. I got some trance/dance music at them. They screamed. Rave gotta give it a try

5. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Considering Waffles is all loud n shouty music, some of the rave I've heard isn't too bad. Probably best with a hundred girls, some joints and a box of beer :D

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I don't get techno...but I haven't heard much of it. I did hear one by the Chemical Brothers, but it kept going on and on and on...to me I was wondering when it would end. Then Prodigy comes to mind...and they are a group of freaky people.

7. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Breathe + Firestarter, are fantastic songs. But very strange guys.

8. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

Techno is awesome, try the tracks: Storm - Time To Burn and Zombie Nation - kernkraft 400

Classic songs :D

9. ninja fetus

bad company pwns, so does ayumi hamasaki japanese pop singer with techno backing. DJ Rima and DJ Defiant have some crazy mad tracks out there. Ozone the Romanian trance/dance artists are funny as hell