The British Connection...

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Exfoliate, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Being an uninformed American I'm a little lost with helping search for relivant hardware for the European crowd. There have been countless times that I've suggested newegg products to people unable to purchase them. Pricing is also a tough factor for me as we have people from numerous nationalities on these forums. What I'm getting at is perhaps there's someway to integrate a little drop down tab of sorts with popular hardware sites for at least the US and more prominant European countries and a unit converter for say turning dollars into pounds or euros making giving estimates on pricing and all a lot easier and useful? I know similar ideas have been asked before but I though I'd try and reiterate the topic at least.

2. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

offcourse a currency converter like [link=http://www.xe.com/ucc/]this[/link]....Inbuild in this forum.. :good:

3. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

Yea it would be really good to have a currency convertor on the forum, i think i asked about this once, i hope one gets put on the forum this time :)

4. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I'll look into it guys, no time frame set though.

5. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Thanks dude, that's all we'd like to hear:good:

6. donkey42

donkey42 plank

good idea, i think i'd use it[ot]hey karen, adding a running mutt to your sig just makes another target for the sniper[/ot]