The Thing To Do After Your WoW Tournament Win: Hookers

Discussion in 'News and Article Comments' started by Big B, May 16, 2008.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Maybe I'm getting old, but when I ask a 13-year old what he plans to do after winning a game, even if it is World of Warcraft related, I'd guess Disneyland. I guess this kid didn't know that saying.

Police said they were alerted to the motel by a concerned delivery clerk, whom after delivering supplies of Dr Pepper, Fritos and Oreos had been asked by the kids where they could score some chicks and were willing to pay. They explained they had just made a big score at a "World of Warcraft" tournament and wanted to get some relaxation. On noting the boys age the delivery clerk informed the authorities.

I know boys will be boys, but, I'm not sure weather to laugh or shake my head.

2. Addis

Addis The King

Looks like he's got a head start.

3. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

HAHHA, lol, to me, that is funny??? but i can't help but ask how???

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

He ordered an extra credit card on his dad's account by guessing the right questions. My guess is his parents either have a lot of cards or are fairly well off. $30k isn't exactly starting limits for cards here. I have two and the highest limit on one is $2200. However, I've not requested any sort of increase, just let them give me the increases over time. Even if I did, I doubt I'd be near $30k, but I'd wager they'd not let me have something that's over my yearly income (I be 'poor').