*&&^*(^&%*%^(*^ Transmission died!

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by Big B, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Fuck! My goddamn transmission fucking died on me last night going into work. Now I gotta fucking buy a new fucking car since a new trany will run me almost what I paid for the car!

Looks like I'm not gonna be doing less than 40 hours a week in the future like I'd planned.

Shit! I just fucking hate this shit right now. I've had the car 5 fuckin months.

Oh, and fuck it if I haven't been socking away cash into savings.

2. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

I completely understand, the engine of my first car died a year after I started using it.
    It was about 10 years old but it only had 100 000 km.
    I had already put 1200$ on it so I said fuck it.
    I drove it until it wouldn't drive anymore !
    It made a really loud sound, everyone was looking at me in the streets.

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Well, I got a new set of wheels on the way now: a 1997 Chevy Cavalier. It's pretty loaded, and is affordable for me. I'm basically waiting on the banks to do their stuff, so I may not have it till monday, but I could have it today---not holding my breath tho. I'll have it by the time I need to drive anywhere important.

4. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

Good news then, you didn't have to wait that long.

5. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Nope. And glad too. I'll post some pics when I get it from the dealer.

6. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I guess thats life ! glad you got a new one though!

7. Skaeleen

Skaeleen Geek Trainee

Ouch, my windhsield just broke, cost me 900$ to replace, fucking Volkswagen, damn the new Jettas, so damned expensive for EVERYTHING "IMPORTED" My ass, you pciked it up like 3 blocks down i bet. None the less, insurance didnt cover it. How gay is that? It makes no sens,e i dished out 1655$ for insurance as second driver, and it didnt cover it. Thats a bummer ;)

8. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I don't like being in the hole 12-13k between my college loan and the car payments, but my ass is covered now that I've got a 2 yr service plan and full coverage on the car. Being a good driver helps. I'm only 22, and have a sportier version of my car and I've only got to pay $700/6mo. for full coverage. And it only goes down from there. The bad news is I gotta pull a 40hr week. :( *sigh* At least summer is about 5 weeks away for me...and I should be able to transfer to a different department and make a little more cash this summer. :)

9. Skaeleen

Skaeleen Geek Trainee

Being just a driver with a pre-liscence, is a pain in the ass. Leanrners, but the truck wasnt my fault, BS BS BS BS! I know how it is to bust your ass. My day starts off like this

7:30:
    - Wakeup
    - Check Email
    - Check hits

7:45:
    - Shit, Shower Shave, 3S'

8:00:
    - Go to school

8:25:
    - Arrive at school

8:30:
    -meet girlfriend.

9:00:
    - Start school

11:45:
    - Leave school

1:30:
    - Work starts

8:30:
    - Work ends

9:00:
    - Go on PC

11:00:
    - Start homework

1:30:
    - Check Email and finish homework.

2:00:
    - Go to bed.

NOW THEESE ARE LONG ASS DAYS FOR ME MAN! Bust my ass non stop, I HATE IT!!! No time for nothing, saturdays i give time for my girl, and sundays my day of rest... 35 hour workweeks usually, PLUS school, and homework, its a killer. Speaking of which, i have homework to do...

10. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I don't have a lot of homework actually...of course it might help to actually do the stuff that I have

11. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

those are long days, Skaeleen! I think my days will be like that sometime in the future, but hope not...