Trivium anybody?

Discussion in 'Concert Hall' started by Big B, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

These guys have some amazing guitar work. I've been impressed with both The Crusade and Ascendency. And to think, their frontman is only 20 and can pull off this rockin' stuff. I've heard that a lot of Metallica fans like them too...either way, it's pretty good.

If you like lots of metal solo's, you must listen to these guys.

2. Matt

Matt Oblivion Junky

ive heard about them but ive never heard them...

Ill check them out. Youve never been wrong before B ;)

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

They're pretty good =]

The singer has an awesome voice too, I mean the screaming is good but when he actually sings it's pretty damn good too!

"Ascend above the ashes, of the world I once knew"

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Yeah, Matt Heafy has a good voice in that he can bludgeon you over the head and then flip over and sing a serenade. Another successful grab for Roadrunner Records. Most of my metal collection has the RR label on it.

Anyway, I really disagree with most of the politics (being an evil conservative) in The Crusade, but it was a CD I just couldn't stop listening to. It's one of the most addictive CD's I've purchased.

5. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Hehe, I'm currently listening to Black Stone Cherry. They're a kind of combination of Soil, Black Label Society and a lil bit of Stone Sour, they're freakin' awesome, I can't stop listening!! :D

Black Stone Cherry - Official Site

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Yeah, I've been digging them too. So far, the songs I've heard on the radio have been pretty sweet.

7. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I've been listening to them all day whilst packing (moving in 2 days) and they're just awesome, I love the combination of sounds they have, one thing I will say is the solo's lack the 'punch' of Zakk Wylde's stuff but on the whole they're excellent.