Website Review

Discussion in 'Web Design & Programming' started by Egaladeist, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Egaladeist

Egaladeist I am the Eg Man

I want your opinions on the re-construction of TheTAZZone...link is in my signature ( TAZZone )...only a few pages are in the works now...

just want your opinion of the first page.

Eg ;)

2. Addis

Addis The King

It seems ok, but it loads quite slow.

3. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Yeah nice and clean but loads slow (Im on broadband)

4. Egaladeist

Yeh...it's alll those images...I'm hoping to tweak it a little once she's done ;)

5. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

Well, you could use a better navigation structure in the sidebar. I would recommend a more condensed set of links. Also, I would me the tell a friend link much, much more prominent. This is probably your most valuable advertising asset, so make it obvious.

6. Egaladeist

Actually...it is condensed :D there's over 125 pages to the website....I think only about 46 are linked in the sidebar :D but most haven't been re-worked yet.

But I agree...the Tell-A-Friend is a good idea ;)

7. blade

blade GEEK 2.0

i think the forum is too crowded, too much stuff, i think u should combine some categories to downsize the categories structure, or post only the major ones, and have a link saying "show all ## categories"
    as for the zone, i too am getting slow downloads, on the images bar(navigation bar) and im running high speed internet, u dont need images if for each category if there no pic, and just the title, just put the tile ogf the categories in there, and have a particular backgroung image on them, instead of making each one an image
    ...both look good thus far, keep workin on them:good: