what are you listening to round II

Discussion in 'Concert Hall' started by Swansen, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

just wondering what you guys are listen to lately? i was wwaayy into the post-hardcore scene for awhile there, and still dabble every now and then(emarosa, a skylit drive, we came as romans, deaf havana, the word alive, etc). but, now adays, Jehst is amazing(you dudes from the UK might know him) J-dilla(RIP), Onra, Mux Mool, Flying Lotus, MOD SUN(very original). then the constants, and stuff like circa survive.

(this list is horrible... :D ha, but its late, so i'm happy with it)

2. cube_

cube_ Mega Geek

Wow, that's one horrible list :p
    I'm into everything, really, but this is what i listen to (according to mood): boards of canada, tycho, m83, coldplay, biggie, 50 cent, rick ross, 30 seconds to mars, linkin park (old stuff only), underoath, the prodigy... I have about 800 songs in my library, but those artists are what i listen to the most atm.

btw, i recently got into Flying Lotus, they're pretty cool. First song i heard from them was 1983. If you're in to that kinda stuff check out boards of canada and m83. Great sounds.

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

It's a bit of a mix: Devildriver, Paramore, Sevendust, Goo Goo Dolls...

4. Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole Geek

I like a bit of Van Halen myself although Eddie is a bit of a pouting tart lol.

I hope YouTube vids are allowed, if not then dump it guys and accept my apology.

5. Wolfeymole

Wolfeymole Geek

How about some good old fashioned rock from the immortal Thin Lizzy.