What can i do to this baby

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by untitled, Oct 30, 2007.

1. untitled

untitled Geek Trainee

Hi guys im kind of new in here and i want to ask you of what modds to do to this case http://cosmo.md/show.php?ID_cat=15&ID=2118it's my friends and he gave me his computer while his in London and i want to make him a surprise
    I thought of painting in but nothing else's coming in mind :confused: its little and i dunno what to do :spin3:
    F*:swear:

So please help me

2. untitled

untitled Geek Trainee

3. donkey42

donkey42 plank

yeah, you could paint it, however, you could cut a few holes in it and put some kind of mesh or semi / transparent plastic on the inside of the hole & place neon lights inside the case, so, the light would be visible through the mesh or plastic & add fan to it, look here for some ideas

4. addy999

addy999 Guest

Well yea you can paint it its the best solution buddy .... Dunworry....

5. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

I'd take it to an airbrush shop (like one that makes signs for businesses, sprays storefronts, etc), and have them do a custom design on it. For instance, if he really likes a particular theme (fantasy, science fiction, hot girls, etc) you could have them go with that motif. A nice white chassis like that would be the perfect palette. Just make sure to mask it off in a way that paint won't get on the components... :D

6. masonic

masonic Geek Trainee

put a sticker on it saying "My other one is a Cray"

7. Ghostman 1

Ghostman 1 Mega Geek

It really needs to be painted, and you could add a couple of lighted fans.