What's the name of that movie?

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by DaRuSsIaMaN, Mar 17, 2007.

1. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

I'm in the business of finding good movies for my little brother (he's 5). And I remember watching some animated movie on TV one time, long ago, and I remember thinking that it was awesome, but I have no idea what the name of it was. It's about rats. I think something about good rats fighting evil rats. Either that or rats being threatened by human machines plowing the field above ground (the rats had a network of caves and tunnels underground, i think). Or maybe there were elements of both. And I'm also pretty sure there was also magic involved. I think there was a very old rat who was a prophet or something. And I think there was also a crow character or even two. And that's pretty much all I remember. It really was a long time ago, probably more than 10 years.

2. Addis

Addis The King

A very good children's film series is The Rescuers. It's about mice....who rescue people. I enjoyed it a few years ago anyway :).

3. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

Haha yeah, I know about that one. I actually ordered the Rescuers Down Under (the sequel) for him. That's a great movie. But yeah the one I'm talking about is something different.

4. Addis

Addis The King

I think I've seen that. I've also seen the one where they rescue a girl in a jungle place who's forced to mine for gems.

5. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

Hm that must be the original The Rescuers. I actually haven't seen that one heh, only the sequel. But I saw the listing of the first one on Amazon, and it's something about a girl so must be it.