whats up guys.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Swansen, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

hey, life is insane as always, so i'm just checking in, seeing what everyone is up to, how is everyone doing??

2. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

I'm doing quite alright. Studying all kinds of IT-related stuff, and trying to get a full time job in the progress. I do need to add that I'm struggling with health issues lately, and that's getting annoying sometimes.

3. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

Doing swell, thanks for asking. Work, kids, dogs and everything else.
    But life's good, cannot/must not complain!

Hoping for some proper classroom based SQL course soon... does not get better than this for a sado like me.... oh and I managed to catch up on some Futurama.... I lead the life of a lucky few :chk:

Oh, and must not forget, paying a lot more attention to news, thanks for your threads and AT's lashing! :cool:

4. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

:chk: thanks, and yeah its good to keep taps on the world, and realize that its bigger than your front doorstep.

Yeah, i actually just landed myself into a position where i can actually focus on school, so i'm going to start working on that seriously as soon as i can get into classes next semester.

Just got out of another relationship.. which as crazy in itself, but i guess i learned a lot this time around, its always difficult but things you have to just brush off and move through.

In the meantime i'm just going to try to build back up my friendships and focus back on me, thats kinda been my new goal here and seems to be working out fairly well.

Anyways, good to hear all is well with you guys.

5. Ferg

Ferg Manbearpig

Still doing IT Consultancy in the back-end of no-where here! Good Times! I'd love to see HWF get a bit bigger but all that turns up on my RSS feeds is the same old Q's time and time again IE - is this a good build for 'n' etc etc, gets tiresome pretty damn fast thats why ive been lurking! mwhahaha

6. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

Then you know how I feel when I'm fighting spam in HWF's back-end :D