Whats Your Favorite Nintendo System of all time ?

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by Nefrit, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Nefrit

Nefrit Guest

I really Liked the Super Nintendo There where so many really good games for it....:rolleyes: :O

2. yorkkev28

yorkkev28 HWF Minion

Im stuck for choice between the Super NES and the Gamecube.

Super NES - Mariokart, Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Zelda; A Link to the Past, Super Metroid
    Gamecube - Monkeyball, Res Evil 4, Star Wars Rogue Leader, Harvest Moon, Pikmin

3. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

OH MAN, probably the best thing ever.

4. Pimp

Pimp Captain of USS Defiant

I grew up in the Super NES generation and it was my first console, so thats my favorite Nintendo console. Street Fighter was brilliant and also Super Mario all Stars :D

Absolute classics

NES will stay in history not like some of these new consoles that are coming out, they just don't make them how they used too lol :chk:

5. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

That and everything was innovative back then, like almost every release was something new, so there was a little bit more of an advantage, but yeah, i understand what your getting at.

6. Techguy10101

Techguy10101 Geek Trainee

hmm this is a tough one,

SNES had Earthbound and all the great mario & zelda games

N64 had the first site on 3D mario in Mario 64 which was awesome,

Gamecube had Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Majora's mask & Windwaker - awesome games

& finally

The Wii has Zelda: Twilight Princess, Guitar Hero 3, Super Mario Galaxy

hmm if i had to chose, i will have to go with the SNES

reasons

well, the birth of all the (title games - except zelda)

mario, earthbound, donkeykong, duck shooter (haha remember that)

if your wondering why i didn't put the DS PSP or PS\PS2\PS3 xbox360

i am not impressed with any of those consoles, nintendo will forever own

why i'm not impressed?

xbox360 & The Sony consoles are trying more & more to make ther shit a computer, come on ... does your Playstation console really need great graphics & blue-ray... come on, i mean sure graphics are cool but that is not what makes playing games great...

lets go back to the SNES days where we all played 2D mario

now yes, technology will increase, but that is why i love the Wii

its simple, the graphics are improved but not great, and they have all the great games i love to play, you can make the argument that the wii does have internet access but it is an optional feature, + i mean, its all competition to take our money anyway right?

anyway,

if i want GREAT graphics or blue-ray, i'll go on my PC

7. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

My first console ever was the SNES. so nostalgia wise I would go for that.
    My all time, Nintendo game, favorite has to be Mario something-o-rather. This game made me cry!!!! Literally!!!!

However, my son bought himself the Wii for his bar-mitzva and although I had my reservations at first, I have to say that after playing Mario Galaxy for 5 minutes, this is Nintendo's finest creation yet!

8. HardwareHunter

HardwareHunter Geek Trainee

Is the Famicom considered to be a NES? Well if it is, I grew up in this era and nothing beats the childhood thrill it could bring. Of course, I went crazy with the super mario games.

9. edijs

edijs Programmer

For me, probably, NES - I never used the original thing, though - it was always some fake-ass variation, but technically the same

all those awesome games - Battletoads, Mario, Felix the cat, Battle City.

I do have one at home,actually :D bought it for like 16$ (~8 LVL). It is designed like a PSX, which makes me laugh, but it's the same ol', same ol' 8-bit sweetness. With the pistol and all.