Wheel recomendation

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by edgar, Nov 7, 2008.

1. edgar

edgar Geek Trainee

Am thinking of getting GRID and read a wheel or a 360 is a must and have never used either, and havn't wanted to, but I must put down TOCA2 and embrace the future.

I am looking for a fairly low price one and so far have only read about the ferarri experiance xl or something the £30 one not the 3 in 1 more expensive one. This is a recomendation from PC Gamer mag, they also mention the spinwheel F1 but I gather its really small.

Any other suggestions.

I have never ever liked console controllers but of course these are generally cheaper and far more flexibel than a wheel, anyone experiance of playing GRID with one without getting frustrated and wanting to throw it out the wondow...

2. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

well, i played the demo for the PS3 and i MUCH rather use a controller for GRID, its much more of a arcade racer with a realistic feel. On that logitech racing wheels are the only way to go. G25 is best, then the driving force models are the lowest you want to go. People thought i was crazy for getting a wheel, but for simulation games its a must have.