When I Try to Download Anything Page Goes Blank!

Discussion in 'General Software' started by abs0, Mar 21, 2010.

1. abs0

abs0 Geek Trainee

Hi when I try to download anything the page goes blank. I have tried all the diffrent types of explorer, Windows Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari.

I have also Ran Malware Bytes and did a full Scan, Ran Hijack Software Registry Cleaner, and another program called CC. I had to run all these through a usb stick as my download function is completly dead. Any help please all

2. david30

david30 Geek Trainee

Hi!
    If you could not do that!
    Please remove your IE and install that again!
    Then your settings rolling back to earlier time!

Tnx

3. jenefer winget

jenefer winget Geek Trainee

I am using MalwareBytes antivirus and trust me its performance is better than any other antivirus available, One day, I was just browsing on google chrome , when I opened the new tab, suddenly, the page goes blank . There is the only thing that I can do that time was to remove the virus that was blocking mbam.exe inmfro to run. Once it removed the virus, I would be able to access the page. After hours of struggle I found the problem, the problem was not in the internet browser that I was using ,the problem was in Malwarebytes , I asked my friend to browse for support number of Malwarebytes, and I got this Malwarebytes support number, they helped me a lot, I followed the step to fix my MalwareBytes antivirus and now its working without any hinderence. I hope this post was helpful!
    Thank you

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017