why i want to move to russia

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by donkey42, Aug 20, 2008.

1. donkey42

donkey42 plank

[​IMG]

2. Pimp

Pimp Captain of USS Defiant

lol omg that is so bad but i hope it's not true

mind you i wouldn't mind getting harassed by a good looking female boss lol and having sex in an office doesn't really appeal to me, what happened to a good comfy bed lol

3. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

Keep in mind that you can also be harrassed by another guy these days :D

4. Addis

Addis The King

But that doesn't count since you can't ensure the survival of the human race doing it that way.

5. donkey42

donkey42 plank

very true Addis, i didn't think about it that way

sex isn't everything[ot]my memory is a bit hazy about that, but, that's what i remember of it[/ot]

6. thomas234

thomas234 Big Geek

Too much info me thinks :D Nice find though

7. donkey42

donkey42 plank

:(, so i guess you don't wanna know exactly how kinky i can be then[ot]no wonder i've no GF, but i blame my version of a sense of humour for that[/ot]

8. thomas234

thomas234 Big Geek

Nope, no thanks :) :p

9. donkey42

donkey42 plank

damn[ot]donkey stamps one of his front legs hard, then he realizes he has 4 legs & traditionally people have 2 legs, so, he think for a while . . . . . . . . . .

then "just for the h3ll of it"

he then stamps one of his rear legs, then he thinks a while again . . . . . . . . . .

then he thinks he should have probably stamped 2 feet at the same time

so, he stamps one front & rear legs

but unfortunately donkey doesn't think about the consequences and stamp 2 feet
    and wonders why he's on the floor on his side, yes, you guessed it, he stamps the front & rear left feet

& he thinks. . . . . . [Scottish accent]Al noo do thart aga-ain[/Scottish accent][/ot]

10. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

Yes, but seriously, The decline of new borns in Russia decreases at an incredible rate every year. Like, the way they are going right now, it won't be to long before Russia just disappears, they have so many incentives for people to have kids its crazy, like, you get paid x amount of dollars a year if you have x amount of kids, its craziness.

11. Addis

Addis The King

The Russian government would crumble under financial meltdown if they did that with the UK's population. Families with 6 children living purely off benefits and welfare, sometimes having children for the sake of more welfare.

12. thomas234

thomas234 Big Geek

I wonder why they don't have an increasing population??

:D Think of all the chavs in the UK that would have kids if that was what happened here!!

13. Pimp

Pimp Captain of USS Defiant

because there isn't enough food to support the Russian people, most of the potatoes go to making Vodka :chk:

14. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

Russia is very stagnant, they don't have much of an economy, and literally ALL of the men are drunks. Honestly though, they are about one of the only sensible people in that they realized they are impoverished, and don't have children realizing they won't be able to support them. Seriously though, the male population are almost all drunks, Vodka is REALLY cheap, its a pretty messed up situation.

15. thomas234

thomas234 Big Geek

If only I'd done GCSE history... I could make a good comment about communism here </CRAP>

16. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
    Go and wash your mouth with soap! You naughty boy!!!

17. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

Did that already, but I didn't like the taste of it :D

18. donkey42

donkey42 plank

well, try using a scourer or scrubbing brush (that should permanently kill your taste buds)

19. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

Hmm ... well, it's certainly true that Russia has a declining population, which is where many other developed countries are now also headed (most developed countries/regions like Europe, US, Japan, etc. already have a declining *native* population; it gets counterbalanced by immigration into those countries, but Russia doesn't enjoy much of that).

However, most of what you said there is pretty false, actually. Russia is not at all stagnant. It's not booming like China (but who is?), but its economic growth in 2007 was 8.1%. That's a pretty solid figure. By comparison, UK's economic growth was 3.1% and the United States' was 2.2% in the same year. (China's was 11.4%) Russia is currently riding the soaring worldwide energy prices by exporting oil and natural gas, and it seems that this will continue to be case for some time. So, Russia's economy seems to be set to continue growing at a good pace for years to come.

Also, I don't really believe what you say about all the males being drunks, either. Where do you get this info? I would expect the drinking to be no worse than, say, in the UK or other places in Europe. I didn't see any evidence of mass drunkenness in Kiev, Ukraine when I was visiting my relatives in the recent past, and Russia and Ukraine are pretty similar countries.

20. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

Anyway, back on topic ... sorry for the digression lol ...

I definitely cracked up when I saw the thread starter. Do you have a link to the original source of that? lol I could hardly believe that could actually be a court's judgment: "employees are obliged to make passes at women to continue the human species" or whatever... wow. Only in Russia.

And I agree, that is pretty sad...