Why it is good to be a man?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jester45, Aug 26, 2006.

1. jester45

jester45 Big Geek wanna be

Why it is good to be a man?

1. Your ass is never a factor in a job interview.
    2. Your orgasms are real. Always.
    3. Your last name stays put.
    4. The garage is all yours.
    5. Wedding plans take care of themselves.
    6. You never feel compelled to stop a friend from getting laid.
    7. Car mechanics tell you the truth.
    8. You don't give a rat's ass if someone notices your new haircut.
    9. Hot wax never comes near your pubic area.
    10. Same work .. more pay.
    11. Wrinkles-add character.
    12. You don't have to leave the room to make emergency crotch adjustments.
    13. Wedding Dress $2000; Tux rental $100.
    14. If you retain water, it's in a canteen.
    15. People never glance at your chest when you're talking to them.
    16. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
    17. One mood, ALL the damn time.
    18. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds.
    19. A five-day vacation requires only 1 suitcase.
    20. You can open all your own jars.
    21. You can quietly watch a game with your buddy for hours without ever thinking "He must be mad at me.".
    22. No maxi-pads.
    23. If another guy shows up at the party in the same outfit, you just might become lifelong friends.
    24. You are not expected to know the names of more than five colors.
    25. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
    26. You are unable to see wrinkles in clothes. 32. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
    27. Your belly usually hides your big hips.

funny? i think so

2. Addis

Addis The King

Funny, apart from:
    which should never happen, but I guess it does.

3. jester45

yea but i think in some instances a man could do more work like in constuction a man might beable to move something on his own but a woman might have to get a 2nd worker to help and that cost more in the end

but then again in an office on adverage a womanis smarter than a man so in offices or someother workplace with miminal phisical work a woman could get the job done faster

4. pelvis_3

pelvis_3 HWF Member For Life

I love these three :good:

5. Addis

Addis The King

BBC NEWS | Education | 'Men cleverer than women' claim

That research aside, i think its pretty irrelevant to try and make a claim that any sex is smarter. The reason for those results are probably because of the "dumb bimbos" and chavettes having more kids. m2c

6. zeus

zeus out of date

Its good to be a man because men are better :) Simple!

7. jester45

alot og guys do stupid things that probly lowers their brain function and im in 10th grade now and from what i can tell women/girls are smarter but then again alot of 10th grade guys dont realy try to show how smart they are

i got 2 b's last year and 1 f the rest where a's

the reson i got an f was i hated the class and teacher and told the teacher i quit and stoped doing anything

but i dont like telling people what my grades are becuase then they think im realy smart or something i dont know why i just dont like telling them (i tell only u guys becuase i will never see you) most of the time when im with friends i try to act umm more stupid i guess you would say i allso think i get good grades is becuase i work hard in class i never do homework at home i also dont sudy for test but i gets A's on them but i might have more troble later

and just maybe doing things with computers i read alot more than my firneds and i think that just remebering everything to do with comuters helps me like i have to tell my sister where stuff is on our computer and its a 180gb drive and i know where allmost everything is folder by folder

aaa i loce typeing stuff i make things way to long i need to find something to do with my extra time

8. zeus

zeus out of date

I left school with a B, 2 D's, 3 E's an F, 3 G's and english literature was ungraded. :) So I think grades mean nothing!

9. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

im a kid with an awfully loud guitar amp, need i say more haha

well i do, this thread is horrible (towards women that is)

10. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

No, its not possible! It means that I m not a good Man...huh! :(

11. jester45

yea i had a 7 hour long talk with another guy but we where talking while playing games together lol better than teamspeak if you can call them

he had to get 3 diffrent phone becuase all his was dieing i started on one then had to switch 2 a 2nd one for the last 30 mins

but playing a game and just talking are diffrent

12. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

It has to be said

17. One mood, ALL the damn time.

Im thinking of one guy imparticular who as modd swings all over place..I don't think I have mood swings unless i know Im gunna be in trouble n Im scared ~:D

13. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

For the record I love the jar one.
    Like Addis said I wouldn't really generalize and call one sex more inteligent than the other either. I mean there are pretty broad differences from person to person and even by looking at certain jobs you can't really measure how smart a gender is by how dominant one is in that field for example. It just might be something that say, guys perfer to do over girls.
    One thing that I do think might be true though is that girls, in a broad and general sense, probably have more patience than the average guy though. Think of all the gradeschool and preschool teachers you know of, then think of how many guys you see working there.

14. Addis

Addis The King

I think that with intelligence, there are more extremes with men than women. For example, there are probably more very stupid men than very stupid women. As well, there are probably more very intelligent men than very intelligent women.

15. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Perhaps, but again it is kind of hard to gague overall inteligence. I do agree about the overwhelming amount of stupid men though, that's pretty much a given I'm afraid.