won't be around for a while

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Waffle, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

my fecking wireless network has literally fubar'd itself into oblivion, and i've lost all means of using the internet.

:swear:

so i won't be around for the next couple of days til i can get it fixed.

just in case anyone misses me, and that also means SR won't be getting tweaked as much, but exfoliate and others, just pm/email/use sites contact form to send stuff to me, and i'll get it uploaded asap.

see ya in a while

laters

(im currently using my neighbours unsecured wireless connection to type this, but my mother isn't approving so i'd better go now :x: )

(which is probably why my network has fubard, but who knows?? netgear tech support might. emphasis on the might.)

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

no problem, hope you get the problem sorted soon :) using the neighbours network hehe, bad boy.

3. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Noo,, arghh what happens if i have a mega graphical problem arrghh :( Unlucky

4. do50

do50 Big Geek

I'm with Nic.... this isn't supposed to happen to you guys!

5. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

hehe never fear, thanks to our good friend at the local pc shop, I've got a new Dlink ( i think) wireless firewall router all in one combi thing, (50 quid as opposed to retail of 150) :D so I'm back on.

goddamn, I actually had to go outside the last three days, I've been so scared :O

6. Addis

Addis The King

*big graphic help crisis over, everyone calm*

7. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

*sighs a sigh of relief*