Worst Experience in Work Restroom?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Anti-Trend, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Nobody likes to use public bathrooms. It's a fact. They are often full of unpleasant smells, sounds, and worst of all people. This is made even more undesireable when you must work every day with those souls you encounter in this dungeon of sensory assaults.

OK fellas, what's the worst experience you've had in a public restroom at work?

2. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

does it have to be at work? because ive had a pretty bad one at school. like its worthy of recognition if you would allow it

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Dude, I clean restrooms. One time, I went in and it looked like someone, a.) couldn't aim; or, b.) whipped his wang out and hosed down the stall partitions on purpose.

I try to keep the crap rooms in good shape, but nobody seems to know how to flush, among other things.

4. ninja fetus

if it dont float-you dont drain the moat!

5. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

hehe, Big B! I refuse to clean restrooms or if someone has been sick! The managers have to it if every one refuses! I guess thats the drawback if being a manager, you have to get down and dirty if no one else does!

6. ninja fetus

once at school i was takin a leak and i just finished up. reached over to flush the toilet and i slipped on the floor. my hand went into the bowl with fresh urine. i feel and hit my head on the wall. and i had my weenee flopped out. it was pretty bad.

7. Anti-Trend

Dear Lord, that is bad! :swt:

8. Anti-Trend

Well, I guess I should share one now. A while back, I worked for local government at city hall. I was a lowly PC Technician, bottom of the food chain. In the staff restroom, I was simply trying to pee and get back to work, as there were two "critical" situations that needed dealing with. While doing my business, from the stall next to me came the most ungodly series of sounds which I have ever heard, followed by, "Oh, that's nice!". I was pretty shocked, but then it got worse. Take the earlier sound and multiply it by an atrocity factor of four... and again, "Yeah, that's sweet. That's the ticket!" At that point, I couldn't take it anymore! I started chuckling, practically zipping up my whang in the process. At that point, the noises ceased, as I'd clearly embarrassed whoever was in the next stall over. I just wanted to wash my hands and get the hell out. A moment later, who else was to emerge for the throne room than the city planner.... :eek:

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but around a month later the entire IT department was outsourced to an expensive Tech vendor. :sick:

9. ninja fetus

Hahahahaha...that is quite possibly the worst one iver heard.

there was also a kid in my elementay school that went by the name "the uni-pooper"
    he would crap on a piece of toilet paper and wipe it around the bathroom and stalls...etc... missed art class perhaps.

it was so gross yet i still laugh.