XBOX and Accessories

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Matt555, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Microsoft XBOX Console:
    Console – With cables, Video/Audio cable and SCART adapter. In great condition, no major marks or damage. Almost as new. No packaging for the console or instruction manuals.
    Controllers – One of the original bigger controllers and one “S” (small) type controller.
    DVD Remote – With receiver to plug into controller socket.
    Games – (all complete and original with instruction manuals)
    · Amped
    · Dead or Alive 3
    · Fifa Football 2003
    · Grand Theft Auto Double Pack - GTA III and GTA Vice City (with maps in case)
    · Max Payne
    · Minority Report
    · Spider-man
    · Spider-man 2
    · The Simpsons Hit & Run
    · The Simpsons Road Rage
    · The Sims
    · Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
    · True Crime – Streets of LA
    · XIII
    · Official XBOX Magazine Game Disc 09 (contains demos and game movies)
    This is a working console. The DVD playback kit is an official Microsoft Kit and so are the controllers and cables.
    To contact me please use my e-mail openblue555 (AT) gmail.com as this is the e-mail I use most however as the B/S/T Forum requires an ISP/College address I'll use my School one to prove my identity. It's 99gmb136 (AT) townsend.herts.sch.uk (although I don't ever actually use this one because they school just give us e-mail addresses for the sake of it, they can read everything you send/recieve and probably do knowing my teachers...)
    Price - £140 including delivery. For compensation cover up to £250 (that covers the total price) add £1.75
    I'll accept payment by cheque, I have a paypal account and I think (never actually recieved payment through paypal) I can recieve money so that's an option, please PM me for paypal and cheque details (if you decide to buy)
    I think that pretty much covers it, if I've missed anything then please tell me so I can add it, I've taken pictures as well as I was going to sell on ebay and will do if there's no interest within a couple of weeks.
    http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/3928/436300282mb.jpg
    http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/4104/436300310iq.jpg
    http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/6971/436300335ng.jpg
    http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/5586/436300348zu.jpg

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

It wouldn't let me edit.
    I will ship when the payment has cleared, this may not be on the same day though as it may not be possible due to school/college. Apologies for this but I will try my best to ship a.s.a.p.

3. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

OOOooo that would make a wonderful birthday present for me. I shall go ask my auntie will she give me the money for it.

4. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Okay, I've actually just packed it, so when the payment is cleared (from whoever buys it...if anyone does) I just have to put address on it and take to Post Office to get shipped.

5. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

:( Sorry no can do. I got 'buy it with your birthday money' in of which I have none.

6. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

That's alright, any other takers?

7. StimpE

StimpE lol, Internet!

Howmuch for just the games?

8. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Well I'd really like to sell as a package, also it depends where you're located as I need to edit my post, that including delivery is to the UK only as it's like £10 delivery for the XBOX and everything else that comes with it. I'm not sure what it would be overseas.
    I'm not sure for the games, there's quite a few there.
    I'll have a think because I really want to sell as a 'whole'

9. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

NOTE REGARDING DELIVERY: That price inc delivery is to UK ONLY, Overseas buyers will have to pay the extra cost for delivery (will have to find this out shortly, ROYAL MAIL site is a bit annoying on prices can't find things all that easily, plus it loads really slowly for me) apologies for not putting this into the original post.

10. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Okay I'm sorry but I'm not going to sell the games separately at the minute for this reason:
    I have packaged it all up so I didn't have to worry about doing it at a later date and so that it is ready and done for when a payment is recieved after someone decides to buy it. I don't want to un seal the box as it's bound up in tape, it's not just a few bits holding flaps down it's well and truly sealed unless cut open, and cutting open means re-sealing which means more time and effort put into re-packaging everything.
    Sorry.

11. StimpE

StimpE lol, Internet!

Yeah no prob, was just wonderin.

12. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Is there no more interest? I may put it on ebay then. Probably in the next few days so I'll let you know.

13. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

matt555 take it to your local "Game" shop as they will give you WAY over £140 for a trade in for it.

They gave me: £180 for:

Xbox / 2 official controllers / 8 games / dvd remote set

as long as you have the original box and everything.

14. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I don't have the original box, that's the thing, no original box, manuals etc for the console, I guess they wouldn't pay as much because of that.

15. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Can you not buy a box off ebay for like £1?

16. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Hmm maybe, interesting idea Nic, thanks!
    :good:

17. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

You don't need the box, Game stores have a barcode for Xboxs with all other consoles. All you need is a video cable and power cable plus at least 1 controller. You don't get extra for the dvd remote or more controllers though. The games I have no idea how much you'd get, that would be dependant on the titles when you scanned them in store. But for the console you're looking at £40 off anything in-store.

18. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Cool, it's good to have someone in the know!!
    I'll see as money off stuff in game would be good but I need the cash really.
    Thanks for all the tips guys (and gal...Nic) :good:

19. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

If you want cash then bring photographic ID with you and be prepared to get a lot less. The cash value is 2/3 if the trade in value and they will ask for photographic ID regardless of hold old you are/look.

20. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Blimey ID for that?!
    I know the cash value is a lot less and that's why i don't want to trade in because I know this is worth £140 and not the amount Game would offer me.
    Hmm well it looks like it'll be ebay in the new year.
    Thanks anyway!
    :good: