xfx geforce6800gt

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by beretta9m2f, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

ah, now i do need a laptop, but if i ever get as laptop, it has ot be a ace alienware laptop :good:

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

they overcharge, as much as i would love one i can find their colourful ones, on their site they seem to have dark grey or silver, they used to have loads of colours.

3. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I'd replay about the alienware topic but it's unfortunately very off topic at this point, I should have realized earlier. We'd better throw the towel in now before we get our posts deleted:)

4. beretta9m2f

beretta9m2f Karate-Chop Action Gabe

whoah from gfx cards to laptops....straaange, anyway, does anyone want to buy it? if not i'll just wait till you save the money if you haven't been talked out of it.

5. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I apoligize beretta for hurting your sales but I'm sure there will be some more buyers. Ebay will work for sure.

6. Willz

I WoUlD like it still, am just mixed up, i need to bu pci espress mobo and processor aswell :\

should i buy the graphics card first?

7. beretta9m2f

I'd rather sell the card here on the Hardwareforums because ebay is annoying and they charge money for every little thing you do, so i would have to sell the card at a much higher price just to get the money i want out of it. Plus i feel i'm less likely to get screwed if i sell it to somoene from the forums.

8. Willz

yea, do you think i should buy the graphics card first?
    i dont know how long it will take me to make the moey though becouse the 9600 is not doing well on ebay at the moment, i have had to re list it once, so i might take me a bit longer :\

9. beretta9m2f

ultimately it is your decision, in order to make the sale i would prefer you get the graphics card first. However I usually buy motherboards first. Its up to you and im a patient man. (PLEASE BUY THE CARD!) lol

10. Willz

lol, i dont know, as with college, i need a laptop now, and i have to upgrade my main computer to AMD, which will cost about £200.

i wouldent wait around, i might buy it if you still have it in some time, but i would suggest you try over pricing it on ebay :)

11. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

If you're pitch is good enough and you bundle a few games with it the n00bs will come running. Believe me I sold a 9800SE for $130 last april, and it was a used OEM card. I had this retarded scheme that flopped. I bought it off Ebay for 130 expecting to sell it for $200 on Amazon. Well that didn't work out so I had to resort to selling it on Ebay for what I paid for it with the pitch that with RivaTuner you could effectively turn it into a 9800Pro. Well it worked so I broke even. The lesson is if I was stupid enough to do that there are others out there with equally as dimwitted schemes or ambitions. Just give it a chance.

12. beretta9m2f

Well since my entire system has been sold for 1050USD my graphics card is officially sold! Thanks for the inquiries.;)

13. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Nice work man, though that doesn't give me a lot of hope for selling mine for $1000 anymore, though where I live nobody knows what they're buying anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.