Yeah, so I made a complete @**hole of myself last night...

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by Anti-Trend, May 6, 2007.

1. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

Quite, however, the male specimen does not seem to be of an equal quality

[OT]
    lol, sorry Matt. just kidding :)
    [/OT]

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

:O

I'm deeply saddened by that...
    Anyway, me and her are just good friends :)

3. Matt

Matt Oblivion Junky

i love watching drunk people. Its funnier than "nick" im "my family" because they make that guy look like the smatest tool in the shed.

People my age dont even care what they drink or how it tastes as long as there is enough to make them throw up. I woke up with vomit on my face and from that time on i have made very very very sure that i dont get to the point where i cant say no to another drink...

[ot]i think they ruined "my family" when nick went off the show. Who els agrees?[/ot]

4. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Why everyone learn from a hard way... Me too, i had too much once and did lots of stupid things nd from that time onwards i decided not to drink more than i can handle. lolz

5. donkey42

donkey42 plank

me 3, but not with drinking, i've learnt the hard way about computers and stuff, but IMO, it the est way to learn, as you discover exactly why you don't do something because you have to live with the aftermath

BTW: i recently killed my system, fixed it by doing a clean install of Feisty (well, nearly clean) then reconnected my router & set it up

& yes, i do feel like a plank:doh: :doh: :doh:

6. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

The last time I got drunk was a good 4 years ago now, it was terrible.

I was at a party with my gf of the time, and to keep things simple, everyone was issued a pint glass, leaving it to them how much they drank and of what. Well at a party there's ALWAYS the stupid person who drinks what they shouldn't, that night, it was me. Into my pint glass I poured (and I kid you not) a combination of white wine, cider, rum, vodka, lager, beer, extra strength vodka. Which made it look like a pint of piss... so I drank some of that and felt pretty good, then I went outside where a friend of mine was drinking Sambuca, so I asked him to top up my glass with it, turned the liquid white, it looked like a pint of... well... I'm not going to say what it was, but you can probably well imagine. ;)

Anyway, I drank that and spent the next day and a half (about 15-20 hours, no sleep) throwing up, I went through two loaves of bread and countless pints of water to get rid of the alcohol in my system. Oddly enough I didn't act up, I never have when I've been drunk...

There, that was the last time I got drunk, when I go out with friends, I stick to Coke/Pepsi.

7. Matt

Matt Oblivion Junky

remind me again why we get drunk in the first place.... :p

8. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

We get drunk because there's... well the... my mind was... in the place... with her... err...

Can't answer that, sorry.

9. donkey42

donkey42 plank

we get drunk so even the ugly women get some - beer goggles[ot]whoever invented beer goggles was a genius[/ot]

10. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Its a pleasure...:p

11. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

HAHAHA, thats hilarious, yeah, i pretty much got that way the other day, or weekend, yeah. I woke up and it was a smaller party, just me and a couple friends, but he looked at me and started laughing, so i looked in the mirror and everything was normal, except i was missing a sock. Well, i didn't really remember much from the night before, but apparently, i took my pants off a lot, licked somebody, and announced to everyone that i was taking off my sock, oh and molested my PS3... theres pictures, of all of it.

12. donkey42

donkey42 plank

where ?

13. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

lol, well, there on my myspace page, but i guess if you really want to see them i can post them here.

14. donkey42

donkey42 plank

either that or post a link to your myspace page

15. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

my page

theres the link to my page

16. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Eh, quick update to this thread. In context, it's worth noting that I've given up drinking. I have a young daughter to think about, and I really don't like how I've acted publicly these days while drinking under a lot of stress. I think it's for the best, but it's been tough so far! Some of the ladies in our sales department bought us engineers a few sixpacks after a hard day, and I had to politely decline... some good ale, too. I have to say, it still feels weird to turn down good *free* beer like that. :O

17. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

:O
    AT's stopped drinking?
    Fair enough man, a noble decision made for the benefit of your family.
    *Big Respect*

18. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

Freak! :chk:

19. donkey42

donkey42 plank

just re-found this thread & look through it[ot]very funny[/ot]BTW: sorry Matt, but i didn't say that :funny:

prove it