Add a brand new MSI k8n Neo

Discussion in 'CPU, Motherboards and Memory' started by falk65, Dec 27, 2005.

1. falk65

falk65 Geek Trainee

I have given up tjis ASUS K8V-X SE Mobo and put a MSI K8N NEO and i am working at that pc right now and it is fast and groovy he he wery nice but at the moment i am downloading my source from steam to check how it will work in Games.I am preety happy with it and i will not leave this guy alone who sell me that ASUS trash until he sent me some board for the died one.:D

2. falk65

falk65 Geek Trainee

I am lookingat cpu temp right now and it is 45°c and system temp is 43°c but after i was playing Counterstrike Source i seen a temp of cpu 51°c and system 45°c Is this a normal temp for a AMD 3700 S 754,at idle speed it is 42°c

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Asus is pretty good, but they've had a few problems with early A8V boards, and you could've, unfortunately gotten one of them.

4. Asus isn't as good as they used to be, Abit and DFI are leading the fron now.

5. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I've seen very few problems from Asus users, and considering they are the #1 company in terms of motherboard output, that's quite remarkable. The A8V did have problems, so they do have problems, but that's what you get when you deviate from specs.