Air cooled or liquid cooled?

Discussion in 'Video Cards, Displays and TV Tuners' started by Jakub, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Jakub

Jakub Geek Trainee

If the pc have liquid cooled CPU i heard that it is better to do liquid cooled GPU at the same time, could someone explain me if its a good idea? Also the PC is price and performance so I dont want to spent a lot of money on it.

2. Raindrop

Raindrop Geek Trainee

I would get air cooled, because more things can go wrong with liquid cooled.
    Also liquid cooled has a limited lifetime, Air cooled doesn't aslong as you maintain it properly.

#Quote from http://www.build-gaming-computer-guide.com/liquid-cooling-system.html
    In general, a liquid cooling system is a useful device to help you dissipate heat and reduce temperature efficiently. However, most computer systems are still operating within the reasonable temperature range and there is no need for such an extreme device. If you are overclocking your system, or building an extreme computer that requires plenty of power, then the liquid cooling system is definitely the one to go for.