Alienware

Discussion in 'General Software' started by greig, Sep 27, 2005.

1. greig

greig Geek Trainee

I tried to download an Alienware software program onto my laptop, it was an invader desktop skin but it keeps comming up saying that it's not a valis Win32 application please help as im pulling my hair out :confused:

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

maybe its a theme and needs software to load as windows cant just have extra themes or skins put onto it, its very restricted unless you download a 3rd party application.

3. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Yeah I think Window Blinds is supposed to work...supposibly, but you know what? I got the exact same message when I tried it so I just abandoned the idea. I'd be curious to see what you all have to say as it's a pretty cool theme.

greig likes this.
  4. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

i have alienware icons which i dowloaded from an icon website, its not the theme just the icons for My Douments etc.
    [​IMG]

5. greig

greig Geek Trainee

I am determind to do it i will post my efforts when i have more luck ;)

6. greig

greig Geek Trainee

Well i did it! Firstly i updated my windows media player to version 10 then i logged onto www.theskinsfactory.com and downloaded it straight to my desktop and not to my temp internet folder, then i opened it through a program called window blinds and shazam it let me put it into my laptop woohoo! it looks fantastic :D