Animation

Discussion in 'Graphics Design' started by Willz, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

Hi, i am using Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004, how do i make stuff fade in flash, i got a piece of text, and i created a new symbol, i created a new key frame, and added the text again, i changed the tween of boths key frames to motion, but i thought on the second one to mka eit look like it is fading i would need to fade the opicaty of the second key frame to make it fade, but i cant find it anywere :s

Anyone know how to do this?

2. Happy protech

Happy protech Geek Trainee

Using the Text tool, type the text that appears initially and set its color and any other attributes. With the text object selected, click on Insert > convert to Symbol. The symbol is saved on the Library palette and the object on the canvas has a small shortcut arrow on the lower left corner, Close the object (Edit ? Clone) and set its opacity to 0% from the Object palette. click on Modify > Arrange > Sent to Back to send the transparent instance behind the opaque one. Click on Modify ? Symbol > Tween Instances. Set the number of steps from the animation and check Distributed to Frames. These frames appear on the Frames palette. Export the files as an Animated GIF with the desired settings.

3. Willz

Thankyou!

You are very helpfull :good:

4. Willz

Another question.

How do i make a shoe, slowely go into a box, kind of just move into it, float or something, then a star come out of the other side of the box, whilst spinning at the same time, then it goes back into the box, and a high healed shoe come out of the other side?