Another concert

Discussion in 'Concert Hall' started by ninja fetus, Nov 22, 2005.

1. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

2. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Sick :cool:

Have fun, I'm going to Download next June, which in case you don't know, particularly in the states, is a 3 day metal fest :D This year it's got some crappy indie on one of the days, but the other two will see Slayer, Megadeth, Slipknot, Muse, Soulfly(hopes) and around 70 other bands.

Gonna be insane.

3. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

My mate went to trivium concert the other week. Shed never heard of em before hand but came outof it loving em.

4. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Someone I knew went to a Trivium concert the other week, damn I wanted to go...
    I need to go to a good metal concert...last concert I went to was Live8 (great concert because it had 2 of my favourite bands there, The Who and Pink Floyd)
    Hope you enjoy the concert though ninja, tell us about it when you get back!

5. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

Amon Amarth-they were too drunk to play. Seriously, the drummer messed up a couple times and the singer was psycho. Good show though, although I'm not much a fan of angry fat men they were alright.

Trivium-S___. I was in a group of 6 maybe 7 people and when anyone from Trivium would look our way we'd jump and flip them off yelling "F you" or various phrases. My moment of glory was when Trivium played there last song the Lead guitar poured his water onto the crowd and I yelled "No one wants your dirty F-'n water!" Oh yeah they heard me.

Children of Bodom-played 10 songs or so. I loved it, very good show. Rivals Gwar. Best lighting I've seen and everything sounded good. Alexi rocked as usual and there was a drum solo leading into Lake Bodom. There was also a sort of keyboard/guitar battle between Alexi and that guy. Started off as something funny just them making noises and progessed into a full scale battle. Very good show.