Buying - PS2 IR Unit

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Ferg, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Ferg

Ferg Manbearpig

Hey guys, some theeeef took the IR bit that plugs into a PS2 to allow you to use the remote (which i still have) in my first year of uni.. now 4 years on I am still to replace it - anyone got one spare?

Just to be clear I'm only after the bit that plugs into the PS2 not the remote :D

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

From the BST Rules, a sticky at the top of this forum:

3.) To protect both the buyer and seller, we ask the following: You must post a valid ISP e-mail address that you can be contacted at, regardless of whether you are offering or requesting goods. College, ISP, Business, Home, etc. that allows us to get in contact with you are acceptable. Hopefully, we never will, but due to the fact that some people fail to follow through on their end of the bargin, we require this of everyone. Free e-mail services, like Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail etc. are not acceptable. Failure to do so will result in the changing of the post by a mod/admin or deletion. If you do have a free e-mail account that you use more often than your ISP e-mail and wish to be contacted there, that's fine. However, it is still required that you have an ISP or other 'non-free' e-mail address. No exceptions.

3. Ferg

Ferg Manbearpig

Sorry my bad Big B

Personally owned domain email - [email protected]

4. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

I have one if your still looking for one. Offer?

5. Ferg

Ferg Manbearpig

How's a fiver sound?

6. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Sure....easiest payment method for you?

7. Ferg

Ferg Manbearpig

Nice one! Paypal i suppose, or i could do a direct transfer to your bank account, up to you really.

either way email your details: [email protected] and i'll get it sorted :)

8. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Mail sent :)