Can anybody lend me a hyper-threading Pentium 4 processor please?

Discussion in 'CPU, Motherboards and Memory' started by Jordan Greenberg, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Jordan Greenberg

Jordan Greenberg Geek Trainee

Hi there. I would like to know if you can lend me a Pentium 4 processor. Because I really need one for my computer. The Pentium 4 that I really would like to have would be the 3.06 Ghz one with a 533 Fsb. And this Pentium 4 would be a Northwood type. But I do not want to buy this online with a credit card, because I do not even have one. I am sorry about that. So can you lend me one, if you have one out there? Because I cannot buy anything at all without my Mom's permission, or else I will get in serious trouble, that's for sure. So please hear me out on this.

If you or anyone else can lend me a hyper-threading Pentium 4, then I will be much happier for sure. But I cannot buy anything, just remember that. So do not let me know where to buy one offline, because I cannot do that. I am sorry about that. Well anyway, that's about all for now. So please get back to me as soon as possible, and let me know on what I should do here. Because I cannot buy this with a credit card. So if you can lend me one, that would be fine. I can give you my full address where I live, so you can send me one. Then I will be much happier for sure.

But I already know that nothing is free in this world. But this is only a favor to you right here. So please get back to me as soon as possible, and let me know on what I can do here, because my computer really needs a hyper-threading Pentium 4, that's for sure. Just so you know, my computer is a Dell Dimension 4600 with XP Home Edition on it. And the year of it is about 2004 to 2005. So there you have it right there. So I will be waiting for my response from you very soon. So thank you very much!