CoD 5

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by edijs, Nov 26, 2008.

1. edijs

edijs Programmer

Awesome. Just the Call of Duty feelings I was missing since CoD 2 and CoD 4. :D

What do you think?

2. jmpb89

jmpb89 Geek Trainee

It's an awesome game!

I was really impressed when i shot a leaf and it got a hole in it then fell off the tree! yes that's what it takes to impress me :p

3. Pimp

Pimp Captain of USS Defiant

I bloody love this game got it a week ago and OMG so impressive best game for years just stunnig and simply awsome gaming 5 star all the way.

EVERYONE SHOULD GET IT

4. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

.... i hate you guys. LOL, no, j/k.... hardware issues keep me from gaming right now though... so its fun times.

5. Pimp

Pimp Captain of USS Defiant

lol

you should definitely make the time to get and play this game you will not be disappointed. It absolutely kills CoD 4 in every single way so if you thought that was good then think again.

6. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

Yeah that's true indeed. CoD 4 wasn't even a WW2 shooter. When I was playing that game, it didn't really feel like CoD at all. But CoD 5 made me happy again :)
    The only disadvantage to me is the short Single Player Campaign. But I'm happy that there's a good Multiplayer system.

7. T1ck

T1ck Geek Trainee

United offensive is still vintage COD action.

8. daygn

daygn Geek Trainee

Cod4 was a good game but when you think of Cod you think of WW2 and it is good to see cod back to its roots. Cod 1 was by far the best though, when you set the beacon/ your troops parachute in then sh%t hits the fan and does not stop till the end of the game!!! All I can say is wow and no matter how many times I play the game I feel the sameway!!!!!!