Cookies...again...

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Egaladeist, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Egaladeist

Egaladeist I am the Eg Man

Periodically I check for cookies...I delete the cookies that I don't recognize or have no business being there and check the box that says do not allow sites with removed cookies to set new cookies...thinking ...okay...they're gone!!! but then the next time I check...they're back! Obviously, checking that box doesn't do anything!!! How the hell do you get rid of unwanted cookies for good??? :confused: :eek: :mad:

and..as a secondary question...how can you permanently remove the e-mails you've put in your deleted file...? :good:

2. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

Cookies.. not sure

As for your eMail querie, merely goto the 'Deleted Items' folder, and hit CTRL+A (selects all in folder), then hit Delete and confirm the deletion..

Done.. no more eMails. If you are using Outlook or Outlook express you can set your eMail to remove any files in the 'Deletes Items' folder when you exit the program.

Tools > Options > Maintenance Tab > check the option:
    "Emtpy Messages from the 'Deletes Items' folder on exit"

Egaladeist likes this.
  3. Egaladeist

Thanks ProcalX! I'll give her a try! I'll give her a try too! And...her over there! OH...let's not forget her over here! And there's another one...and her...OH HELL!...i'll try em' all!!!!
    :D :good: :p

Worked, thanks! Now if I can just stop the cookies!

ProcalX...stop it!!! You're killing me with your modesty!!! :D

4. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

lol, I am arn't I!?

No just kiddin around, i'm not the best looking guy in the world, but i'm fit, play lots of sport, and i'm relatively good at IT, and i have a reputation which suprisingly i don't really like as a male slut, at work and with my friends.

they are just jealous of the totty i pick up. :good:

No commitment - best way :)

5. Egaladeist

sounds just like me at 19! I had so many I was giving them away...be walkin' down the street with one in each arm and come across a buddy n' say ...here take this one! Sow your wild oats while yer young!!!!
    :good: :D

6. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

that sounds disturbingly wrong in so many ways.

It's like my dad trying to be "down with the kids" all of a sudden, and saying, "i was in the car the other day and you should have seen this girl whoooarr, u would have liked her .. a right 'hottie Bitch' "

Yeh.. also the 2 on each arm? down the street lol, don't do that, I do in the VIP area, if i really like a girl enough she might if she's lucky get to come back..

but in doing that you tend to be risking quite alot, ie commitment and relationship tak

7. Egaladeist

ProcalX...that's the point..if i was your father i wouldn't be telling you..but i'm not!
    :good:

yeh..i was a wild n' nasty kid...but it was the late sixties and seventies...so it was different than today...we didn't have to worry about AIDS, herpies, vaginal warts, etc...nowadays you need a spacesuit and to see a medical certificate just to kiss somebody! :eek:

8. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

hottie bitch??

Next girl I talk to, that'll be mine line. I'll let you know if it works

And how did this thread about cleaning out cookies lead to STD's and painful chat up lines??? :confused: :p

9. Egaladeist

as usual...I think i started the ball rollin' by commenting on ProcalX's bio...under his comments!
    :D

guess, no christmas presents for me!!! hehehe!!! :D :eek:

10. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

Wow, your crazy Egaladeist. Cookies suck

11. Egaladeist

Right on both counts!!!!
    :good: :D ;)

but it's alot more fun than bein' sane!!! :D