Custom Radeon 9800 Pro -- $100

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Anti-Trend, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

The item for sale is a professionally-customized ATI Radeon 9800 Pro. It has 128mb of fast 256-bit DDR RAM, and supports the latest pixel shader-intensive games. This is the perfect opportunity to get a great card for just a little cash -- about half price from retail.

Specifications:
    • SMARTSHADER™ v2.1
    • SMOOTHVISION™ v2.1
    • FULLSTREAM™ Real, DivX
    • Adaptive De-Interlace via VIDEOSHADER™
    • HYDRAVISION™
    • AGP 4X, 8X
    • Memory Amount (MB): 128
    • Memory Type: DDR2
    • Memory Interface: 256-bit
    • Memory Clock Speed (MHz): ~340
    • Engine Clock Speed (MHz): ~380
    • Pipelines: 8
    • Pixel Fillrate: 3.04 Gpixels/sec
    • Geometry Rate: 380 MTriangles

Customizations:
    • Custom aluminum RAM-syncs on all 8 pieces of DDR, applied under high compression with Arctic Silver thermal apoxy
    • Custom high-compression tensile springs on primary HSF
    • Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Grease applied evenly between GPU and HSF

I'm selling this card for my younger brother. He's converting to Linux, and ATI cards aren't the best for that platform. If you are a Windows user who wants a better gaming card, this is an excellent choice. It'll play games like HL2, FarCry and Painkiller without breaking a sweat. It's in perfect condition (see the pic below), and overclocks very well. I expect this card to sell quickly at this price so don't miss your chance...

For payment, I can take PayPal, cashier's check, money order, or even cash if you want to risk mailing it. Sorry, no trades, as he's already got an NVidia card en route. This sale is to help recover the cost. Your package will be shipped from southern CA, USA. The cost of shipping is included in the price. For overseas shipping, I'll require an extra $5. I'm willing to ship it anywhere with whom the US has no trade embargo. You can contact me via email at: anti<hyphen>trend<at>dslextreme<dot>com ...or, if you have questions feel free to post in this thread. Also, I do have a trader rating, as I've sold another video card here before.

-AT

Attached Files:

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

anti-trend does it have any box/cables included?

3. Anti-Trend

I have the box, and I can also include any cables you want. Just specify which ones you want, and I'd be glad to include them for free. Same thing goes for a driver disc. I usually don't mail cards in the retail box, since it's a lot larger and costs more to ship, but it I can do so if requested.

4. Mack

Mack Big Geek

What mode of payment would you require,.... (just asking)

5. Anti-Trend

I already mentioned what methods of payment I will accept, but I can repeat them without any difficulty: :)
    Thanks,
    -AT

6. Mack

Mack Big Geek

Sorry for the stupid question,.. I will buy it,..
    I have a paypal account,.. but i think you would have to give me your email address that you use for PAYPAL.

7. Anti-Trend

No problem about the question, I've done things like that before. :O I've P.M.'ed you the PayPal info. Please be aware that this thread will remain open until I receive payment.

Thanks,
    -AT

8. Mack

Mack Big Geek

payment and replies dispached,..

9. Anti-Trend

Thanks for your payment. I left you positive feedback in your trader rating; please withhold mine until you receive your video card in good working condition (which you will). :)

Thread closed, thanks for your interest.
    -AT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.