Fahrenheit 9/11

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by Sniper, Sep 5, 2004.

1. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

has anyone seen this film, I dont think it was released in the USA? anyway what did you think of the film?

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Yeah, it was released in the US. It's coming to video pretty soon.

[mod hat off]
    We're being pummeled with political propoganda enough as it is, (there's a ton of band's doing anti-Bush concerts) for starters. Secondly, if his are like his books, Michael Moore isn't looking to expose the truth so much as twist and manipulate it to reflect his position---which is beyond liberal, IMO. Questioning authority is one thing, but I personally feel that he goes to the level of slander. Much, if not all of Farenheit 911 has been disproven by the 9/11 commission to boot.
    People have their opinions, but I'm getting just so sick and tired of hearing how much Bush sucks. Now, I'm not saying I'm fawning over him myself, but there's just so much hostility I about want to vote Bush out of spite. I for one will be very happy once November 2 has come and gone.

3. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

Some theaters here wont even play it...

4. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Well, since we're on topic here, you guys should check this out! I'm not a Bush or a Kerry supporter (I vote Independant), but this s**t poses some questions that beg for answers...

Sniper likes this.
  5. Sniper

yeh I had seen similar pics saying that there was no plane! if there was, there would be something left behind! nice link Anti!

6. ninja fetus

Yeah sniper... a boeing disappering after it crashes..odd.. and no scorching of the grass forehand, in fact no damage to the lawn at all..

7. Anti-Trend

My conspiracy senses are tingling! Think about the ramifications... why would our own government do something like that? What happened to the actual 747, including all passengers aboard? If that event was engineered, what about the twin towers? :confused:

8. ninja fetus

I told that to my mom and asked the same thing! where did the actual plane go?! probably some unknown location, and they used the pentagon as a cover up to say that the plane crashed into it.

Just my thought

9. Sniper

yeh, where did the plane go? its likely there was no plane! why isnt there any video?

10. ninja fetus

The FBI probably snatched it up... :rolleyes:

Yes there was such a plane, my aunt was on it i think, i cant remember which one but it was either the one that crashed in pennsylvania or the spposedly pentagon one

Or do you mean, there might have been no plane that crashed into the pentagon which there probably wasnt, but a missile instead

11. iKwak

iKwak Geek Trainee

I'm waiting for the video. Seriously, I am voting for Senator John Kerry on November.

12. Sniper

13. ninja fetus

Interesting...

14. Anti-Trend

I don't like either candidate... screw the "two-party system" myth; I'm voting Independant!!! :mad:

15. ninja fetus

16. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Nader...ehhh, he's kinda out there. Actually, I think Libertarian Michael Badnarik is about the best guy for the job, mainly because he strongly advocates slimming down the government (which Bush has done the opposite, and based on Kerry's record--he'd do it too), and getting out of peoples lives. There should always be some sort of government, but ours, like many governments has meddled in peoples lives, and ignored the Constitution.

www.lp.org

One thing that they are for is tighter border security. Also, they want to stop sending money to other nations, especially those that just sit there and don't produce anything...basically an entire country on welfare.

17. Anti-Trend

It's awesome that you're even considering these things, B. Most people only take in the predigested rubbish they get from TV. I say, vote your conscience, screw the majority!

-AT

18. Anti-Trend

BTW, Ebaum just took down that Flash file I linked to earlier... WTF?!?

19. Sniper

its says, got too many complaints, so had to be taken down!

20. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I looked at who the Democrats put up, and to me, it just comes down to the fact they're mad that Bush is in office. Not because of who he is, but because he's a Republican. The thing they're arguing about is their military service. That's their hot issue. I do not like John Kerry as a man, nor in any other capacity. Bush, he's a nice guy, just like Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter. I don't think he has a mean bone in his body. But, there's enough things he's not done, that are glaring issues. He's more of a moderate, IMO, and sometimes lacks the guts like Cheney does (except for the ol ticker ;). I think he's worked to do his job, but I just don't agree with what's been done. He's a man I respect, however. I'd like to say the same about Kerry, but the guy is a self-centered twit who just wants to be in the Oval Office, not actually do anything. Except blame those evil republicans and the vast right-wing conspiray. :rolleyes:

When I actually thought about the issues across the board, the most logical arguments came from the libertarian party. That and they are for less government, but not the absence of it (we do need some), and they look at the Consitution as the base. Not this hodgepodge crap instituted by judges (who are only supposed to INTERPERT it).