Feedbacks for this plzzz.....

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by afidelino, Mar 9, 2005.

1. afidelino

afidelino Geek Trainee

im planning of getting this type of water cooling, any feedback would be great :good:

Zalman Reserator 1

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

From the reviews I've read, it's silent, but if you're looking for performance watercooling, then you'd best check elsewhere. If you're happy with a midrange heatsink's temp performance but don't want noise, that'd be great. However, if you're planning on overclocking and/or really tweaking that machine, it simply won't be an effective cooling solution. The last con is probably pretty obvious, but the size of that thing isn't going to make it something too easy to move.

Personally, if it were me, I'd look at a Koolance EXOS instead. The performance is good and you can select the fan speeds to give you quiet or high performance...it's also a bit easier to work with if you move your case around. The Reserator is rather pricey, and you can get better air cooling for $50 or so vs the $200 or so that thing runs going by the price I remember.

3. afidelino

afidelino Geek Trainee

tnx BIG B..... :good:

4. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

5. afidelino

afidelino Geek Trainee

as for the exos, do you know where i can buy one here in UK???? I can only find Coolermaster and zalman in the shops here in London.

6. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

afidelino, do NOT buy from the shops, buy online you'll save yourself ALOT of money.

check out the waterchill products: www.overclockers.co.uk (and goto the bottom of the page, click "all products" and goto watercooling > full systems).

They are very good water cooling systems - VERY VERY good cooling, or search online:

www.froogle.co.uk (google's shopping search)

7. afidelino

afidelino Geek Trainee

yeah i know online is cheaper.....but i cant find the exos cooling system in

www.overclockers.co.uk, scan.co.uk, even misco....

these are the only shops that i trust :D, ill try in froogle.....

Tnx again...

8. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I haven't checked any UK shops with it, but you might wanna run any Froogle searches you come up with through Reseller Ratings.

Since I'm not in the UK, you might also hit up the forums over @ Hexus as that's a major UK enthusiasts site. It's much easier to find stuff in the US, but I'd definitely browse Hexus.

9. afidelino

afidelino Geek Trainee

Thanks Big B.