Free Classical Album for 3 People

Discussion in 'Concert Hall' started by Anti-Trend, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

For the first three people who PM me, I will be giving out free downloads of the Lara St. John album, Bach - The Concerto Album released on the Magnatune.com record label. Canadian-born violinist Lara St. John has performed as soloist with the Cleveland Orchestra, the Philadelphia Orchestra, the Toronto Symphony, the Montreal Symphony, the Franz Liszt Chamber Orchestra of Budapest, among many others, and given recitals around the world. Thanks to Magnatune.com's generosity, since I purchased this album I am allowed to give it away to three people!

Just PM me with the subject: "Lara St. John, Please!" and include your email address in the message body. I will send the first three to respond emails describing the download process... oh, and you don't have to sign up for anything, no strings attached whatsoever! You will have your choice of download formats, none of which are DRM encumbered. You can even download the album art! :good:

I'll close this thread when all 3 downloads have been given away.

All the best,
    -AT

2. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

AT listens to classical music?

This is surely an April fools :)

Look at this picture, and then tell me you listen to classical music ;)

[​IMG]

3. Jesse Bassett

Jesse Bassett Geek Trainee

Well if it isn't an April Fools thing, I sent a PM to him.

We'll see....

4. Anti-Trend

OK, "I listen to classical music." I also listen to a lot of other types of music, in fact last time I gave away a jazz album. Do I look like I listen to jazz, either? ;)

Of course, I'm a network support engineer for a security software company now, and I haven't looked like I did in that picture for about 7 years. :)

5. Anti-Trend

All of the downloads have been given away, but you can still listen to Lara St. John for free @ 128kbps here. All albums recorded on the Magnatune label can be streamed in their entirety for free from their website, so you actually know if the music is worth buying before you put down your hard earned cash.

All the best,
    -AT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.