Gallery

Discussion in 'HWF Info & Issues' started by DaRuSsIaMaN, Nov 24, 2006.

1. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

Hey I think the gallery needs to be made more apparent. I think the best thing would be to make the entire thing with all its subcategories its own topic or category or whatever u call it. I don't mean that it should be its own section of the forums the way we have an entire section dedicated to software, for instance. What I do mean is that it should be its own link with a little monitor icon next to it. Like we have a "Windows OS" topic for instance. Just like that we could stick a "Gallery" topic somewhere at the top or bottom. Because that way it would be immediately apparent when someone either posts a new pic in there or when someone makes a post commenting on a pic. Cuz right now there's no way to tell. For example if I were to ask a question about a pic no one would have a clue until he or she randomly stumbled on my post when looking at that picture. Sometimes it might be fun to discuss some pic someone posted but, again, that's not gonna work very well with the setup we have right now. But this would all be fixed if there was a way for everyone to see that something new has been posted in there.

2. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

I think it would be nice if there was maybe a flash pop up, or something so when you hovered over a link to a thread, this box would come up with the pictures in that thread, or yea just at the bottom there is a selection of pictures, and you click on one that looks intresting and it takes you to a thread.

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I like that idea of a notification.

4. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

thats a neat idea, I'm going to see if its possible and get back to you asap.