Games that made you angry.

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by talker1106, Oct 15, 2006.

1. talker1106

talker1106 Geek Trainee

What are the games that made you angry? One of mine is Ghost Recon for the Gamecube because it had the technology of a PSX game and the GC was capable of much more. It made me want to sell my Gamecube cause I was so tired of Nintendo and all their crappy third and first party products at the time. Now there doing fine and I've forgiven them.

2. Rising Phoenix

Rising Phoenix Geek Trainee

Counterstrike... Nothing winds me up like that game. And CS:S of course... Oh that game just builds the rage levels... but to be fair, I haven't gotten as angry at it recently as I used to... That game got me kicked out of a cyber cafe cause I was f'n and blindin over the game. :p

Mortal Kombat was another game that frustrated me... But I still love it.

3. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

Unreal Tournament 2004, that is a game tht makes me rlly angry, Aimbots, campers, people who got a grudge against you etc.., I just hate it when someone keeps only trying to kill you, so annoying >=<

4. zeus

zeus out of date

Some F1 game ive got on the playstation 2. Its too bloody hard!
    The only game ive ever owned for the either playstation is gran turismo so I like to think im quite good at racing games :) This F1 game make me feel a right tit. Its not been out the cupboard for a while now.

5. Willz

F1 2001 or 2002?, i should of said about those aswell :p, i had those for the ps2, and the handling for the cars is sooo awfull, it was just unplayable, i was so angry when coz i thought the game was so crap, and i payed 20 quid for it >=<

6. zeus

zeus out of date

Its just called F1 Career Challenge. I think I got it for 99p off ebay!

7. Willz

lo0l, i sold formula 1 2001 for 2 quid on ebay, i bet that career challenge is just as bad lol

8. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Gah, I can't stand realistic racing games, the cars get way to squirrely and it's just not fun for someone like me.
    I've been mad at junk games like X2 Wolverines Revenge with it's brainless checkpoint system spread waaay too far appart. The Jak and Daxter series on PS2 also got me pretty enraged many a time as I'm not so great at platformers to begin with and they usually make you start over the whole mission if you fail so yeah that can suck.
    The origional Ratchet and Clank on PS2 was also met with some throw controlers as well, it's a lot harder than the 3rd one for some reason, I hate how you can't aim and straif, not cool.

9. yorkkev28

yorkkev28 HWF Minion

Rallisport challenge broke my xbox. Well! i broke my xbox but it was cause of Rallisport challenge.

Was on a 8 stage expert rally thing and i was ahead by 12 secs after going through the final checkpoint. On the very last corner i slid to far and hit a sign and fell off a cliff. Instead of the game putting me back on the track it put me back behind the sign which caused me to fall off the cliff again. thus losing me all 3 places.

I lost my rag ever so slightly and through my xbox against the wall. the tv still attached to the xbox survived the incident but the xbox refused to load.

The moral of the story is don't pick a fight with me even if you are an inanimate object cause your gonna lose.

Since this incident ive also been through 5 keyboards normally due to dying on WOW.

10. talker1106

talker1106 Geek Trainee

CS also made me angry at times cause' im so horible at it and cause theres altos of idoits playing that game who cant stand losing.

11. Rising Phoenix

Rising Phoenix Geek Trainee

I've never actualy broken anything, but sometimes I squeeze my XBox joypad so tight, and grit my teeth it feels like the joypad's just gonna implode in my hands. :p with CS, I just grunt, clench my fist, raise it up, but usually I'll calm down after that, but if not I'll hit the Computer shelf thingy it's on, even in moments of rage I try not to hit things that I know I'll regret. :p But sometimes I get in one of those moods where I just want to kick the living crap out of something... I've always wanted to take a baseball bat to a car. :p

12. edijs

edijs Programmer

Driv3r - because of it's terrible implementation (even Driver 2 was better - I played it through a PSX emulation software - great game :D ) and the shameful disgrease it brings upon it's family (just check out the review - click here).

13. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Call of Cthulhu for the PC is probably one of the most frustrating games ever.

1) It's buggy as hell, and the bugs are annoying ones. I must have been on the forums for hours trying to figure out what to do....

2) The puzzles are incomprehensible and require extreme amounts of either luck or god-like intuition. Usually I'm o.k. at puzzles, but these were nasty..

The game was fun at parts, but if you want to play it without feeling an inhuman rage boil up inside of you, I suggest you pill yourself up really well and club your brain a few times with a lead pipe. The saddest thing is, the fans on the forums are stubborn bastards and dearly love the game!

14. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

I cannot beleive I am going to write this but Tekken3 actualy made me cry :doh:

I tossed the controller across the room causing it to smash (£5 for a new one from eBay) and then fro some bizzar reason I started sobbing! :O

However, I have to add that I was at a very low point in my life so I think it was like a release of sort.......

WOW.... too serious!!!! Back the :swear: off!!!

But hey, you asked the question ;)

15. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Tekken 3? Wow you should play Tekken 5's Story mode, that's a real tear inducing experience, damn Marshal Law, he's always so mean. That and the final boss can be a real beast.

16. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Megaman X2. Good luck getting all the heart tanks. X1 and X3 actually placed your power ups where you could get them, whereas X2 made them impossible to get half your power ups.

17. Milanche

Milanche Geek

Syberia (part one)... Who played it he will know...

18. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Anygame in the begining makes me angry...... Also, if I know any game very well and 've played a lot and somebody comes in and defeat me then I get angry and starts disliking that game..... lol..:angry:...Its just my attitude but I've never broken anything yet due to this ;)

19. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

[ot]
    I absolutely love Tekken5! And yes the boss is... how shall I put it.... a :swear: bastard. But I learned not to go beyond easy too quickly... nuff said![/ot]

20. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

That's what I feel about it too, it took awhile but it is fun to unlock the characters but I usually only use it for arcade and vs. mode now. It's a awesome game though. What about Tekken 3 was so frustrating?