GBA SP with some games

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by WWR, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

I have a GBA SP that I am willing to part with, along with three GBA games, the games have all been tried and tested, there is nothing wrong with them whatsoever, likewise with the SP, save a few scuffs on the lid, but this does not affect the machine in any way. The SP is the silver Tribal design, the games are Doom, NES Classic: Legend of Zelda, and NES Classic: Super Mario Bros.

I took them to GAME to get a price on them, they offered me £3 for each of the games and £26 for the SP, the SP comes with the charged specified but unfortunatly I seem to have misplaced the instruction manual, as well as the manual for Super Mario Bros. All games and the SP come in their original box.

Contact me as [email protected] or send me a PM if you are interested, from there we will discuss shipping costs. I accept payment in the form of Paypal (I will give you the email to send payment to if we agree to a deal) or by personal cheque (I will send you the details upon agreement of a deal). I will ship as soon as payment goes through.

The prices again are:

SP = £26 (or nearest offer)
    Games = £3 EACH (or nearest offer)

2. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Damn i really want it, ill ask my parents see what they say

3. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Let me know how it goes, the offer will stay open. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.