General gaming thread?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Exfoliate, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I think we could use a general gaming thread as some topics my be kind of broad. Like "fav parts of E3" or "the official games I want to play thread" (was going to make one), and as you may have noticed I posted a "what next gen console would you get?" thread that I stuffed in the PS3/PSP thread out of despiration. It's really not a big deal but I thought I'd throw you dudes a bone.;)

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Nice idea Ex!
    Maybe we could use a peripherals section as well, for keyboards, mice, tablets etc....although I don't there's enough need to warrant making one as they just get put in the General Hardware section...

3. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Thanks man, yeah I've thought of that too at one time but the general hardware section is kind of a catch all, which explains why there's the most threads there too.

4. StimpE

StimpE lol, Internet!

Yeah, lets see some peripheral and gaming sections ^^.
    but for peripherals such as keyboards and mice, most times its just easier and cheaper to buy a new one...

5. Addis

Addis The King

Whats important for successful forums is that we don't have too many topics as individual forums, as that kind of puts some people off sometimes.

But I do agree that General gaming can be made.