Good Animation Software

Discussion in 'Graphics Design' started by Thunderfm, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Thunderfm

Thunderfm Geek Trainee

Does anyone know of any simple, yet really good 2d animation software. I want to do stuff like the xiao xiao animations but cant work with flash.

Anyone got any ideas?

If it works with keyframes instead of frame by frame it would be better :confused:

Cheers

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

3. Thunderfm

Thunderfm Geek Trainee

Ive used that one before, its a bit too fiddly for me. but you can do some good stuff on it. Im loving some of the creations in your thread. :D

Cheers

Any other suggestions that you hear of will be much appreciated if u find something a little while from now.

Cheers

4. EL D1abL0

EL D1abL0 Geek Trainee

ive used the pivot thing aswell and it is great i made a massive fight things if any1 wants me to send it to them then just e-mail me at :D

please don't post your email address, thanks

5. Adobe Image Ready is the best .gif maker :)

6. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Yeah it's pretty good but for stick figures the pivot program is excellent, pre-made people and other things plus movable points on them. For basic stickman animations it would be fine.

7. It depends on your needs i guess. I have had ImageReady forever, i'm just used to it.

8. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Yeah good point, stick with what you know unless you're confident enough to use something else.