good file host

Discussion in 'Web Design & Programming' started by jester45, Aug 26, 2006.

1. jester45

jester45 Big Geek wanna be

RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

thats a realy good site to share files they have a 300mb upload limti but i can amke a rar with diffrent parts so you realy have no limit they have 45Gbps bandwith and your not limtied at all so down/upoad away it gives you a link and those of you with low upload if the file is on a wesite you can give them the link and they will downoad it for it then host it

so if anyone is thinking about hosting a website and u have a few big files that will be used alot try this

the only limit is that is the file is not used in 30 days it gets deleted but if you buy a member ship they will not delete it so if you want ot get hosting try that remeber no limits there have have somewhere around 375TB of harddrive space so they are not goona get filled up

the onlything i wihs you could do is host a torrent file on there the downloads on that torrent would be so fast

2. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

I agree with your opinion for Rapidshare. I use it almost daily to get files from people. Only problem is: I don't have a membership. It's decently cheap, though, and well worth it, especially if you have a fast connection. Good stuff!

3. jester45

it helps if you run a website but cant realy host 300mb files

4. thoonie

thoonie hmmm....

5. jester45

thanks i fixed it

6. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

There are heaps available out there like Rapidshare or better than this....

Check [link=http://www.hardwareforums.com/free-file-hosting-13086/#post84472]This Thread[/link]...