Half-Life 2: Aftermath

Discussion in 'News and Article Comments' started by Big B, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

This isn't a very late April Fools joke...that I know of. Valve has apparently said that there will be an add-on for it's wildly popular Half-Life 2 game.

The specifics of the game are still very unclear. It is known that hero Gordon Freeman's sultry sidekick, Alyx, will play a large part in the add-on, but in what context is anyone's guess. Whether she will be a playable character, as previously rumored, is unknown.

It's not much, but check out Gamespot for more details.

2. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

I've heard about that too, as well as an extra level for people with beasty PC's to try out some new light thing.

Did you read the april fool's "News" though? That was quality, really got me going til I read they were taking Dust out of the map cycle.

3. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

u think graphics will be even better in the expansion or improved? that wud be kick a*s cuz they are already so damn amazing compared with other games.

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I think the graphics will be the same as in HL2. I doubt we'll see anything drastic as the Steam engine is there. All that has to be done is create another game with it.

5. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

very true Big B. Steam will be a burden to every advancement.